What will the NetQues Project do?
The NetQues network project aims to address the needs of tuning speech and language therapist / logopaedist (SLT) education in Europe through defining educational benchmarks and sharing best practice in teaching, learning and assessment.
More specifically, it will –
• Map and describe all areas of SLT education, training and practice using the Tuning methodology
• Develop SLT standards across the EU based on this information
• Identify, share and develop best practice in SLT education
• Foster development of Lifelong Learning (LLL) at EU level and nationally
• Provide opportunities for Higher Education Institutions and professional bodies to engage with each
other and to influence educational debates on implementation of Bologna and other EU policies
• Provide a solid base for workforce mobility